Friday, November 5, 2010

Betty

I sit in stillness




wide eyes; glassy, staring.



My dress is covered with dust



and my nails are painted pretty.



I see hands; they reach and grasp me



pulling me downward quickly…



I feel your touch, I feel your breath.



I feel your rough fingers



touch my face.



I smile etenally.



Eternally grateful for your affection.



I smile big and wide;



For it is what I was made to do.



Lay me down with you



and I shall close my eyes.



Kiss me gently…



I will not feel it, for I am cold.



At night you sleep



while I stare at my closed eyelids.



And darkness comes to blanket me.



It is here with me, it is my friend.



I do not dream.



I do not think…



I am .



When light cracks through the window



I feel different hands lifting me up.



I stare into a dim room



and you are gone.



I am back where I began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.yessy.com/feathershal2/gallery.html=392178573

Lil Red

Lil Red
My furry beast...
Welcome to Spiritwalker

www.PoetryPoem.com/sherrie



This sight represents my thoughts on what lies just beneath the surface of everything around us and our minds. A cosmic marriage of our selves with what is hidden underneath the surface of what is visible. Please feel free to use your imagination. NO further explanations are necessary.


Please visit often for changes and updates.





Don't forget to bookmark this page and thank you for visiting!





HeliumCreative ways to promote and launch new products